Saturday 5 February 2011

let's see a show of hands if you know the answer

Until recently I had never considered writing my own blog, I mean who would be interested in me? Why would I share my secrets and feelings with a whole world of strangers? And then I got over myself and realised I doubt my blog will become famous and well nothing THAT exciting really happens to me, so I pretty much think I'm safe. My new found interest in the blog way of life has come after a good friend started to write her own and I decided maybe it's time to join in, that and today is a particularly crap day in Manchester so what else is there to do!?

I have often wondered what leads people to blog, maybe we all have a lot to say and need somewhere to say it. I should probably share a little about me, I graduated from uni last year, got the 2.1 I so badly wanted, found myself a little job working as a teaching assistant in the hope I'd get onto a PGCE course for this September....if only things worked out the way you planned!! Currently I'm living in a beautiful flat in Manchester with a great friend and enjoying things but after recent events I have been left wondering what is the right answer, the question being of the right and wrong with relationships. 

I am at risk of sounding like another broken record so I will just set the story very quickly, it is about being accused of constantly searching for the greener grass. This metaphorical green grass was in relation to and end of one relationship and the start of another. I so often wish I had the right answers, I'm constantly saying to children on a daily basis 'how would you feel if that was you?'. But I think this is a result of being pushed so far, sometimes someone knowing you so well really can be a bad thing. I used to think I could forgive and forget a lot, but this is where my title comes from, the wonderful Samantha from SATC really hit the nail on the head- 'I love you but I love me more.' So maybe I am a BAD person for thinking the grass is greener but maybe sometimes we all have to admit defeat to protect yourself.

  

  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment