Thursday 24 February 2011

Never mind I'll find someone like you.

Me and my housemate like lots of people have listened do Adele's new song a ridiculous amount of times in the past week! It's got me thinking when do you ever actually wish your ex well? We all say it especially if you do the breaking up that you want them to move on, but really do we only say it to make ourselves feel better?

If you're broken up with in my experience you say it but you don't mean it. I have learnt a lot about other people's ex's and the guilt you can feel even if you had no involvement in a break up. I can empathise with the crap feeling that no matter how much you're 'over' someone finding out that they have moved on is really hard.  

I am firm believer that ignorance is bliss, because if you don't know and aren't thinking about it then you can't be bothered by it. I definitely feel that guys are on the whole better at the doing the 'not giving a shit' thing....or at least appearing that they don't. I pretty much always say to my friends to just completely delete their ex, even if only for a short while, because facebook can be such a bitch. And ultimately if you need to get hold of someone badly they're not dead and can be contacted, but it's just part of moving on.

I would never wish any harm on anybody and if anything especially not an ex of any kind whether ex boyfriend or ex best friend because they have been so special at some point in my life whether I like it or not! So I guess in a long winded way I am saying I do agree that you should wish your ex well......but  I just don't want to know about it ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment